This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
March 26, 1971 |
Newport Beach, California
|Occupation||celebrity make-up artist|
Carmindy Kathryn Bowyer (born March 26, 1971 in Newport Beach, California) is an American make-up artist based in New York City. She is most well known for her work on the television show What Not to Wear, where she gave makeup advice to women who appeared on the show, and is also a regular beauty expert for Good Morning America.
Carmindy has published four books: Bloom: A Girl's Guide to Growing Up Gorgeous (2014), which is meant for budding teenage beauties, The 5-Minute Face: The Quick and Easy Makeup Guide for Every Woman (2007), which focuses on simple, quick make-up practices, Get Positively Beautiful: The Ultimate Guide to Looking and Feeling Gorgeous (2008), which is designed to help women find their beauty through positive thinking and  Crazy Busy Beautiful: Beauty Secrets for Getting Gorgeous Fast (2010), which is a return to the beauty tips for which she is known.
Carmindy lives in New York City.
- Hyman, Vicki (24 March 2013). "Carmindy of 'What Not To Wear' on a decade of beauty don'ts". Star Ledger. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- "What Not to Wear - Makeup Artist: Carmindy". TLC. Archived from the original on 2009-02-20. Retrieved 2009-04-16.
- Bloom: A Girl's Guide to Growing Up Gorgeous. Penguin Publishing Group. 08/05/2014. ISBN 9780399166594. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
|last1=in Authors list (help); Check date values in:
- The 5-minute face: the quick and easy makeup guide for every woman. New York: Regan. 2007. ISBN 978-0-06-123826-0.
- Get Positively Beautiful: The Ultimate Guide to Looking and Feeling Gorgeous. Center Street. 2008. ISBN 978-1-59995-143-0.
- Carmindy (2009). Crazy Busy Beautiful. HarperStudio. ISBN 978-0-06-185202-2.