Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Carmona in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carmona may refer to:
- the former name of the town of Uíge
- Carmona, Costa Rica, a city in Guanacaste Province
- Carmona, Goa, a village located in the Salcette district of South Goa, India
- Mexquitic de Carmona, a municipality in San Luis Potosí
- Carmona (surname), including a list of people with the surname Carmona
- Carmona (plant), a genus of flowering plants in the family Boraginaceae
- Caños de Carmona, sections of a Roman aqueduct in the city of Seville, Spain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carmona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.