Carmona may refer to:
- the former name of the town of Uíge
- Carmona, Goa, a village located in the Salcette district of South Goa, India
- Mexquitic de Carmona, a municipality in San Luis Potosí
- Carmona (surname), including a list of people with the surname Carmona
- Carmona (plant), a genus of flowering plants in the family Boraginaceae
- Caños de Carmona, sections of a Roman aqueduct in the city of Seville, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carmona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.