Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up carnage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A carnage is the killing of a large number of people. Carnage may also refer to:
Media and entertainment
- Carnage (2002 film), a French film
- Carnage (2011 film), directed by Roman Polanski
- Carnage (2017 film), directed by Simon Amstell
- Twitch of the Death Nerve, a 1971 Mario Bava horror film titled Carnage in the United States
- Carnage, a Sky One 2018 television series.
- Carnage (band), a Swedish death metal band
- Carnival of Carnage, the 1992 debut by Insane Clown Posse
- Carnage (album), a 2004 album by Lair of the Minotaur
- Sean Carnage, film director and producer
- Carnage the Executioner (born 1974), Twin Cities-based Minnesota rapper
- Carnage (DJ) (born 1993), Guatemalan DJ and record producer
- Carnage (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain, and arch-enemy of Venom.
- The Carnage Crew, a professional wrestling tag team
- Carnage UK, an organisation that arranges student parties throughout the UK
- Carnage Gaming Convention, held in early November in Vermont
- Carnage Middle School, a middle school in downtown Raleigh, NC
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carnage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.