Carnarvon Airport (South Africa)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Airport type||Small Airport|
|Location||Carnarvon, South Africa|
|Elevation AMSL||4,150 ft / 1,265 m|
Carnarvon Airport (IATA: FACN) is a small airport located in Carnarvon, Northern Cape, South Africa. The airport is managed by the Carnarvon Flying Club. It mainly accommodates light and ultra-light aircraft.
- Communication Frequencies
- Carnarvon Ground 124.80 MHz (Only during Fly-In)
- Runway lights only on runway 16/34.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Carnarvon Airport.|
- "Pilot information for Carnarvon Airport @ OurAirports". Ourairports.com. Retrieved 2012-04-24.
- "Orbit" (PDF). Air Traffic and Navigation Services. 6 July 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-19.