Carnegie Library (Montclair, New Jersey)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||Church Street at Valley Road, Montclair, New Jersey|
|Area||less than one acre|
|Architect||John G. Howard|
|Architectural style||Prairie School, Eclectic Prairie|
|NRHP reference #||86003074|
|Added to NRHP||July 1, 1988|
|Designated NJRHP||September 29, 1986|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Essex County, New Jersey
- List of Carnegie libraries in New Jersey
- East Orange Public Library
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "New Jersey and National Registers of Historic Places - Essex County" (PDF). New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection - Historic Preservation Office. April 1, 2010. p. 5. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 27, 2009. Retrieved July 6, 2010.
|This article about a property in New Jersey on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to library science or information science is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|