From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up carnifex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carnifex may refer to:
- Abropus carnifex, a species of ground beetle in the monotypic genus Abropus
- Cardisoma carnifex, a species of terrestrial crab
- Dendropsophus carnifex, a species of frog
- Metius carnifex, a species of ground beetle
- Metoecis carnifex, a species of snout moth
- Phoenicircus carnifex, the Guianan red cotinga, a species of bird
- Polistes carnifex, a species of wasp
- Pyrausta carnifex, a species of moth
- Thylacoleo carnifex, the marsupial lion, an extinct carnivorous mammal species
- Triturus carnifex, the Italian crested newt
- Xenobolus carnifex, a species of millipede
- Carnifex (Wild Cards), a character created by John J. Millerin for the Wild Cards series of Science Fiction anthologies
- Carnifex, a novel by Tom Kratman
- Carnifex (band), an American deathcore band
- M-6 Carnifex, a handgun from the Mass Effect series.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carnifex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.