|Operator:||Carnival Cruise Line|
|Laid down:||10 January 2018|
|Launched:||6 December 2018|
|In service:||11 December 2019|
|Class and type:||Vista-class cruise ship|
|Length:||1,055 ft (322 m)|
122 ft (37 m)158 ft (48 m) at pool decks
|Draught:||27 ft (8.2 m)|
|Installed power:||MAN Diesel & Turbo 2x8L48/60CR + 2x14V48/60CR generating sets|
|Propulsion:||Diesel-electric; Two ABB Azipod XO units|
|Capacity:||4,008 passengers (double occupancy)|
Carnival Panorama is a cruise ship under construction for Carnival Cruise Line. She will become the third and final representative of Carnival Cruise Line's fleet and the company's third Vista-Class in total, joining her sisters Carnival Vista and Carnival Horizon.
In March 2015 Carnival Corporation and Fincantieri made an agreement about five ships to be delivered between 2019 and 2022. Carnival Panorama is currently being constructed at Fincantieri's Marghera shipyard in Italy. She will have a tonnage of 133,500 GT and a capacity of 3,934 passengers. The three sisters will become the three largest cruise liners ever constructed for Carnival. Fout of those ships, for example the Carnival Panorama, where ordered in December 2015. First, it was planned to build the ship for P&O Cruises Australia. Later, it was decided that the ship would be built for Carnival Cruise Line. The keel was laid on 10 January 2018.
- Staff, CIN (2017-12-01). "Carnival to Name 2019 Newbuild Carnival Panorama". Retrieved 2018-02-06.
- Tribou, Richard. "Carnival names new Vista-class ship Carnival Panorama". OrlandoSentinel.com. Retrieved 2018-02-06.
- "Next Vista-class ship to be named Carnival Panorama: Travel Weekly". www.travelweekly.com. Retrieved 2018-02-06.
- "Next Carnival Cruise Ship to Be Named Carnival Panorama - Carnival Cruise Line". www.cruisecritic.com. Retrieved 2018-02-06.
- "SkyZone Trampoline Park Coming to New Carnival Panorama Cruise Ship". www.cruisecritic.com. Retrieved 2018-12-23.
|This article about a specific cruise ship is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|