From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Carol or carol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carol may refer to:
- Carol (music), a festive or religious song; historically also a dance
- Carol (Carol Banawa album) (1997)
- Carol (Chara album) (2009)
- "Carol" (Chuck Berry song), a rock 'n roll song written and recorded by Chuck Berry in 1958
- Carol, a Japanese rock band that Eikichi Yazawa once belonged to
- Carol (given name), a list of women and men
- Martine Carol (1920–1967), French film actress
- Sue Carol (1906-1982), American actress and talent agent, wife of actor Alan Ladd
- Carol City, Florida, a former census-designated place
- Carol Park, a public park in Bucharest, Romania
- Carol, a crater on the Moon near Ibn Firnas (crater)
- Hurricane Carol, a 1954 tropical cyclone
- Tropical Storm Carol (disambiguation), various storms
- Mazda Carol, a kei car automobile
- Another name for the novel The Price of Salt, by Patricia Highsmith, first published under the pseudonym "Claire Morgan"
- Carol (film), a 2015 British-American film starring Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara, based on the previous novel
- Carol (anime), an anime OVA featuring character designs by Yun Kouga
- Carol, the title of a 1952 novel by Patricia Highsmith better known as The Price of Salt
- CAROL, a Roland short-range air defence missile system
- All pages beginning with "Carol"
- Carl (disambiguation)
- Carola (disambiguation)
- Carolinum (disambiguation)
- Carroll (disambiguation)
- Carrols (disambiguation)
- Oh Carol (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.