Carol A. Murphy
|Member of the New Jersey General Assembly from the 7th District|
|Assumed office |
January 9, 2018
Serving with Herb Conaway
|Preceded by||Troy Singleton|
|Residence||Mount Laurel, New Jersey|
|Alma mater||Camden County College, Institute for Paralegal Studies, Kaplan University|
New Jersey Assembly
A resident of Mount Laurel, she has represented the 7th Legislative District in the New Jersey Assembly since 2018, replacing Troy Singleton, who relinquished his seat to run successfully for a seat in the New Jersey Senate.
- Financial Institutions and Insurance
Each of the 40 districts in the New Jersey Legislature has one representative in the New Jersey Senate and two members in the New Jersey General Assembly. The other representatives from the 7th District for the 2018-2019 Legislative Session are:
- Legislative web page, New Jersey Legislature. Accessed January 11, 2018.
- Legislative Roster 2018-2019 Session, New Jersey Legislature. Accessed January 10, 2018.
- District 7 Legislators, New Jersey Legislature. Accessed January 10, 2018.
- "2017-official-general-election-results-general-assembly.pdf" (PDF). New Jersey Secretary of State. Archived from the original (PDF) on 21 May 2019. Retrieved 31 March 2019.
|New Jersey General Assembly|
| Member of the New Jersey General Assembly for the 7th District
January 9, 2018 – present
With: Herb Conaway
|This article about a New Jersey politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|