||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Carol Z. Garrison was the 6th President of the University of Alabama at Birmingham. The Board of Trustees of the University of Alabama System unanimously voted to appoint her to the office on July 23, 2002. She stepped down from presidency on August 16, 2012.
- 1976-1978 – Assistant Professor of Nursing, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- 1978-1982 – Assistant Professor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- 1982-1992 – Faculty Member, University of South Carolina
- 1992-1994 – Professor & Chair of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of South Carolina
- 1994-1997 – Associate Provost & Dean of the Graduate School, University of South Carolina
- 1997-2002 – Provost, University of Louisville
- 2002-2002 – Acting president, University of Louisville
- 1974 – Bachelor's Degree, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- 1976 – Master's Degree, UAB School of Nursing
- 1978 – Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Certificate, UAB School of Nursing
- 1982 – Ph.D. in Epidemiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-06-27. Retrieved 2010-04-06.
- "Garrison Named UAB President". UAB Media Relations. July 23, 2002. Archived from the original on June 27, 2010. Retrieved April 6, 2010.
- "UAB President Carol Garrison stepping down after 10 years". The Birmingham News. August 16, 2012.
|This biography of an American academic administrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|