|Known for||Bigg Boss 1|
Carol Gracias is an Indian super model. She is a past winner of the coveted India's L'Oréal/Elite Look of the Year title. In 2006, she participated and became the runner-up in the reality show Bigg Boss 1.
Carol played a cameo role in the movie Being Cyrus. She also appeared in the music video for the song "Right Here Right Now" in the movie Bluffmaster!, starring Abhishek Bachchan. She was a contestant on Bigg Boss 1, the Indian version of Celebrity Big Brother where she became the 1st runner-up. She also participated in Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 2, the Indian version of Fear Factor and emerged as the 2nd runner-up.
During the 2006 Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai, Carol Gracias experienced a "wardrobe malfunction", when her halter top slipped off, completely exposing her breasts. She recovered quickly enough and completed the walk, holding her top in place. This minor incident caused a huge furor, with some members of the public accusing the organisers of the show of promoting obscenity. The matter was raised in the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly, where the members condemned the organisers of the show.
Later, a local court ordered the police to investigate the incident, after a social activist, Prakash Rajdev, registered an FIR against the organisers of Lakme India Fashion Week and the models involved, alleging that the incidents were intentional and the models indulged in "nudity and obscenity" which constituted offences under the Indian Penal Code.
|2005||Being Cyrus||Girl in Dream/Beggar Girl||Cameo|
|2005||Bluffmaster||Dancer||Appeared in the music video for the song "Right Here Right Now".|
|2015||Aisa Yeh Jahaan||Appeared in the music video for the song "We Go Party"|
|2006–07||Bigg Boss 1||Contestant||Sony TV||1st runner-up|||
|2009||Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 2||Colors TV||2nd runner-up|||
- "Carol Gracias Indian Super Model Profile/Biography by IndiaXroads.com". Indiacrossroads.com. 15 May 2012. Archived from the original on 11 September 2018. Retrieved 6 June 2012.
- Admin-Mohit (15 September 2009). "Carol Gracias eliminated on September 15 - Episode 6 From Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 2". Techtipspro.com. Archived from the original on 4 May 2012. Retrieved 2012-06-06.
- Reference[unreliable source?]
- Probe into Mumbai fashion gaffes Archived 16 June 2016 at the Wayback Machine bbc.co.uk 5 April 2006
- stylelane (4 April 2007). "Carol Gracias's wardrobe malfunction video, Lakme India Fashion Week « Style | India | Fashion | News". Stylelane.wordpress.com. Archived from the original on 10 March 2010. Retrieved 6 June 2012.
- "'I've learnt a lot from Bigg Boss'". 5 February 2007. Archived from the original on 31 March 2019. Retrieved 31 March 2019.