This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Carol Gracias, 2012
|Known for||Bigg Boss 1|
Carol Gracias is an Indian super model. She is a past winner of the coveted India's L'Oréal/Elite Look of the Year title. She participated and became the runner up in the reality show Bigg Boss in 2006.
Along with the modeling career, Carol has been doing some songs and albums for films.
Carol had a cameo in the movie Being Cyrus. She also appeared in the music video for the song "Right Here Right Now" from the movie Bluffmaster, starring Abhishek Bachchan.Carol was a housemate on Bigg Boss, the Indian version of Celebrity Big Brother, produced by Endemol India for Viacom Colors. She finished runner-up. She was also the contestant of level 2 of khatron ke khiladi, the Indian version of Fear Factor.
During the 2006 Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai, Carol Gracias experienced a "wardrobe malfunction", when her halter top slipped off, completely exposing her breasts. Carol recovered quickly enough and completed the walk, holding her top in place. This minor incident caused a huge furor, with some members of the public accusing the organisers of the show of promoting obscenity. The matter was raised in the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly, where the members condemned the organisers of the show.
Later, a local court ordered the police to investigate the incident, after a social activist, Prakash Rajdev, registered an FIR against the organisers of Lakme India Fashion Week and the models involved, alleging that the incidents were intentional and the models indulged in "nudity and obscenity" which constituted offences under the Indian Penal Code.
|2005||Being Cyrus||Girl in Dream/Beggar Girl||Cameo|
|2005||Bluffmaster||Dancer||Appeared in the music video for the song "Right Here Right Now". Credited as "Dancer" in end credits.|
|2015||Aisa Yeh Jahaan||Dancer||Appeared in the music video for the song "We Go Party"|
|2006–07||Bigg Boss 1||Contestant||Sony TV||1st Runner Up|||
|2009||Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 2||Colors TV||Second Runner Up|||
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Carol Gracias.|
- "Carol Gracias Indian Super Model Profile/Biography by IndiaXroads.com". Indiacrossroads.com. 15 May 2012. Retrieved 6 June 2012.
- Admin-Mohit (15 September 2009). "Carol Gracias eliminated on September 15 - Episode 6 From Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 2". Techtipspro.com. Archived from the original on 4 May 2012. Retrieved 2012-06-06.
- Probe into Mumbai fashion gaffes Archived 16 June 2016 at the Wayback Machine bbc.co.uk 5 April 2006
- stylelane (4 April 2007). "Carol Gracias's wardrobe malfunction video, Lakme India Fashion Week « Style | India | Fashion | News". Stylelane.wordpress.com. Retrieved 6 June 2012.
- "'I've learnt a lot from Bigg Boss'". 5 February 2007.