Carol O'Connell (born May 26, 1947, in New York) is an author of crime fiction, with a large series of crime books focusing around the character Kathy Mallory. The first book of eleven novels about Mallory is Mallory's Oracle, which was sent to England, where it was successfully auctioned in Europe. When it was brought back to the United States, it was widely sought-after.
NYPD Det. Kathy Mallory
- Mallory's Oracle - May 1994
- The Man Who Cast Two Shadows - July 1, 1996; UK: The Man Who Lied to Women
- Killing Critics - UK: July 17, 1997
- Stone Angel - July 1, 1998; UK: Flight of the Stone Angel - December 19, 2006
- Shell Game - August 1, 2000
- Crime School - September 9, 2002
- Dead Famous - September 7, 2004; UK: The Jury Must Die - August 19, 2004
- Winter House - September 6, 2005
- Find Me - October 2, 2007; UK: Shark Music - May 1, 2008
- The Chalk Girl - July 3, 2012
- It Happens In The Dark - UK: August 20, 2013
- Blind Sight - September 20, 2016
- The Judas Child - June, 1998
- Bone by Bone - November 3, 2009
- Elizabeth Blakesley Lindsay, Great Women Mystery Writers, 2nd ed., Greenwood Press, 2007, p. 192, ISBN 0-313-33428-5
- Maslin, Janet (2007-01-12). "She Solves the Crime but Remains a Mystery". New York Times. Retrieved 2008-02-06.
- Skow, John (1994-10-03). "Cops with Machisma". Time. Retrieved 2008-02-06.
- "Carol O'Connell rises to the task". Triviana. Retrieved 2008-02-06.
|This article about a fiction writer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|