This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
|Born||4 October 1991|
North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
Remer was born in Hagen, a small town near Düsseldorf in Nordrhine-Westphalia in Germany. Her father is a surgeon and her mother, a pharmacist. She has one younger sister. Remer was planning a career in medicine, completing three semesters, until her cousin sent photos of her to a local modeling agency.
Remer had her breakthrough in 2011. She had an immense editorial response gaining work for Japanese Vogue, Chinese Vogue, and Harper's Bazaar. She booked those projects before making her fall 2011 catwalk debut, where she modeled for Ralph Lauren, Emilio Pucci, Jean Paul Gaultier and Tom Ford.
Later she added other firms including Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Ruffian, Diane von Furstenberg, Rochas, Ohne Titel, Halston, Cacharel, Hakaan, Gianfranco Ferre, Brioni, Moschino, Rad Hourani, Sportmax and Roland Mouret.
She appeared in campaigns for Agent Provocateur and Husky.
- "Carola Remer". NY Magazine. Retrieved 5 August 2014.
- "Lim, James (5 August 2014). "Meet the New Girl". The Cut. Retrieved 14 April 2019.
- "The ONES - Carola Remer". One Management. Retrieved 5 August 2014.
- Strohmaier, Brenda (1 January 2012). "27. Carola Remer". Die Welt (in German). Retrieved 14 April 2019.
- "Carola Remer". Supermodels.nl. Retrieved 5 August 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Carola Remer.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Carola Remer|