Carole may refer to:
People (given name)
- Carole B. Balin, American Reform rabbi, professor of Jewish history
- Carole Bayer Sager (born 1947), American lyricist, singer, songwriter, painter
- Carole Bouquet (born 1958), French actress, fashion model
- Carole Cook (born 1924), American actress
- Carole Feuerman (born 1945), American artist, hyper-realistic sculptor
- Carole James (born 1957), Canadian politician, former public administrator
- Carole King (born 1942), American composer, singer-songwriter
- Carole Landis (1919-1948), American actress
- Carole Lombard (1908-1942), American actress
- Carole Poirier (born 1958), Canadian politician
- Carole Robertson, victim of the 1963 16th Street Baptist Church bombing
- Carole Shelley (born 1939), English actress
- Carole Shepheard (born 1945), New Zealand artist
- Lionel Carole (born 1991), French footballer playing for Galatasaray
- carole (or corola, in Provençal), a festive song or medieval dance, related to the formes fixes of the early Renaissance, and the ancestor of the English carol.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.