|Born||1938 (age 83–84)|
|Other names||"The Scream Queen" (nickname)|
|Occupation||Actress, former dancer|
|Spouse||Peter Graham Du Toit (December 1957 - ?) ( divorced)|
Born in Bulawayo, Rhodesia, she arrived in England in 1956, and began her 12-year acting career by appearing in the television series,The Avengers. She made her first notable film appearance as Cliff Richard's girlfriend, Toni, in The Young Ones (1961).
Shortly after, she appeared predominantly in horror films like Curse of the Fly, Devils of Darkness, and Island of Terror, and was even given the nickname, "Scream Queen". In 1968, she returned to Africa where she appeared on stage in plays like Harvey in 1968, Fiddler on the Roof in 1969, and Taubie Kushlick's production of No, No, Nanette at the Alexander Theatre in Johannesburg, 1972.
Carole married her first husband, Peter Graham Du Toit, in December 1957. The two later divorced, and Gray married again, this time to diamond heir, Douglas Cullinan (who was formerly married to actress, Diane Todd from 1965-1975).
- The Prince and the Showgirl (1957) - Dancer (uncredited)
- The Young Ones (1961) - Toni
- Rattle of a Simple Man (1964) - District Nurse
- Devils of Darkness (1965) - Tania
- Curse of the Fly (1965) - Patricia Stanley
- Duel at Sundown (1965) - Nancy Greenwood
- Island of Terror (1966) - Toni Merrill
- The Brides of Fu Manchu (1966) - Michel Merlin
- Oh! What a Lovely War (1969) - Chorus Girl (uncredited) (final film role)
- Bill Harry: Cliff Richard - The Young Ones Linked 2017-07-11
- ePhotozine, Graflex (Horace Ward): Carole Gray Linked 2014-01-11
- "Actress Carole Gray Weds". Liverpool Echo. No. 24277. 21 December 1957. p. 31. Retrieved 12 March 2022 – via British Newspaper Archive.
- Campbell, Craig. "Filming Summer Holiday was terrifying for Cliff Richard and crew, says co-star Melvyn Hayes". The Sunday Post. Retrieved 5 March 2022.