|Born||1938 (age 82–83)|
|Other names||"The Scream Queen" (nickname)|
|Occupation||Actress, former dancer|
|Spouse(s)||Peter Graham Du Toit (December 1957 - ?) ( divorced)|
Born in Bulawayo, Rhodesia, she arrived in England in 1956, and began her 12-year acting career there appearing in television series such as The Avengers, and made her first notable film as Cliff Richard's girlfriend Toni in The Young Ones (1961).
Thereafter, she appeared mainly in horror films, such as Curse of the Fly, Devils of Darkness, and Island of Terror, and was given the nickname the "Scream Queen". In 1968, she returned to Africa where she appeared on stage in plays such as Harvey, in 1968, Fiddler on the Roof, in 1969, and Taubie Kushlick's production of No, No, Nanette at the Alexander Theatre, Johannesburg, in 1972.
Carole married her first husband, Peter Graham Du Toit, in December 1957. After they were divorced, her second marriage was to diamond heir Douglas Cullinan.
- The Prince and the Showgirl (1957) - Dancer (uncredited)
- The Young Ones (1961) - Toni
- Rattle of a Simple Man (1964) - District Nurse
- Devils of Darkness (1965) - Tania
- Curse of the Fly (1965) - Patricia Stanley
- Duel at Sundown (1965) - Nancy Greenwood
- Island of Terror (1966) - Toni Merrill
- The Brides of Fu Manchu (1966) - Michel Merlin
- Oh! What a Lovely War (1969) - Chorus Girl (uncredited) (final film role)