Carole M. Stephens
|Carole M. Stephens|
|First Counselor in the Relief Society General Presidency|
|March 31, 2012|
|Called by||Linda K. Burton|
|Predecessor||Silvia H. Allred|
Ogden, Utah, United States
|Spouse(s)||Martin R. Stephens|
|Parents||Carl L. and Forest Manzel|
Carole Manzel Stephens (born March 1957) has been a member of the general presidency of the Relief Society of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) since March 2012. She was serving on the Relief Society's general board when she was asked to be the first counselor to general president Linda K. Burton.
- "Carole M. Stephens", LDS.org, Organization: General Auxiliaries, LDS Church, archived from the original on 2014-11-26,
[S]he accepted the call to serve as first counselor in the general presidency
- Stack, Peggy Fletcher (March 31, 2012). "New leaders for Mormon women". The Salt Lake Tribune. Archived from the original on 2014-11-26.
- Van Leer, Twila (March 31, 2012). "LDS Church announces changes to presiding bishopric, Relief Society presidency, First Quorum of the Seventy". Deseret News. Archived from the original on 2014-11-26.
- "New Presiding Bishopric, Relief Society Presidency and General Authorities Announced at Mormon General Conference", News Release, LDS Church, March 31, 2012, archived from the original on 2014-11-26
- "General Relief Society Presidency and Board", Callings: Relief Society, LDS Church, archived from the original on 2014-11-26
- "Carole M. Stephens". Liahona. LDS Church. May 2012. Archived from the original on 2014-11-26.
|The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints titles|
Silvia H. Allred
|First Counselor in the Relief Society
March 31, 2012