This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Carolina Brewery is a beer brewery and restaurant/pub located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina with an additional location in Pittsboro, North Carolina. Carolina Brewery has drawn international attention for its handcrafted beers, all brewed in-house by Brewmaster Jon Connolly and his team. Founded in 1995, Carolina Brewery is the oldest brewery in the Triangle area. The restaurant serves contemporary American cuisine and features a seasonal menu which changes 4 times per year.
- Flagship India Pale Ale: Gold Medal in the 2006 Great American Beer Festival
- Copperline Amber Ale: Gold Medal winner in the World Beer Championships
- Sky Blue Golden Ale: Silver Medal winner in the World Beer Championships
- Best Brewpub in the Southeast by Brewpub Magazine
- Best Overall Brewery at Hopfest 2004
- Best Burger in the Triangle by Independent Magazine and the readers of The Daily Tar Heel.
Beers Available Year Round
- Sky Blue Golden Ale, Copperline Amber Ale, Flagship IPA and Oatmeal Porter.
Limited Edition Seasonal Specials
Alter Ego Altbier, Anniversary Ale, California Steamin', Downtown Trolley Brown, Dunkelweizen, Franklin Street Lager, Funky Monk Ale, Imperial Stout, Maibock, Oatmeal Porter, Oatmeal Stout, Oktoberfest, Old North State Stout, Santa's Secret, Scotch Ale, To Hell n' Bock.