||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (March 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Carolina Engman (born 5 March 1987) is a Swedish fashion blogger, model and stylist. Engman started her blog entitled 'FashionSquad' in April 2006. She has been featured by magazines like Teen Vogue, NYLON Japan, Vogue Girl Korea, Vogue Germany and Elle Spain.
- "Blogger of the Moment: Fashion Squad: Teen Vogue Daily". TeenVogue.com. 2008-09-23. Retrieved 2013-10-06.
- "Mode 2013: Trends und Accessoires aus der Welt der Damenmode - VOGUE" (in German). Vogue.de. Retrieved 2013-10-06.
- "MANGO". Shop.mango.com. Retrieved 2013-10-06.
- "Blogger Carolina Engman's New Campaign Makes Us Wish We Were In Miami". Refinery29.com. Retrieved 2013-10-06.
- "Forever 21 Fall 2013 - Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor". Refinery29.com. 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2013-10-06.
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|