This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Caroline Azar is a director and playwright. She was the lead singer, keyboardist and co-lyricist/composer of the band Fifth Column.
She worked as directorial assistant for the Judith Thompson productions of Perfect Pie, Habitat, Capture Me and Body and Soul, story editor, and dramaturg for other writers, Azar has also written several plays, including Satan's Mistress, The Surreal Detective vs John Nothing and Man-O-Rexic. Man-O-Rexic featured songs written by Azar and recorded with Fifth Column alumni G. B. Jones and Beverly Breckenridge along with Joel Gibb of The Hidden Cameras.
In 2012, a documentary film by Kevin Hegge, called She Said Boom: The Story of Fifth Column was released featuring interviews with band members Caroline Azar, G.B. Jones, and Beverly Breckenrige, with commentary on the influence of Fifth Column by Kathleen Hanna and Bruce LaBruce.
Azar launched her live workshop production of 'Dink' at The Next Stage Theatre Festival in downtown Toronto at The Factory Theatre in January, 2015, starring the broadway stage star David Keeley. The show received mixed reviews.
- She Said Boom: The Story of Fifth Column directed by Kevin Hegge (2012)
- She's Real directed by Lucy Thane (1997)
- Donna, video for Fifth Column, directed by Friday Myers (1994)
- Airplane On The Highway video for Bob Wiseman, directed by Caroline Azar (1994)
- The Yo-Yo Gang directed by G.B. Jones (1992)
- No Skin Off My Ass directed by Bruce LaBruce (1991) 
- Like This video for Fifth Column, directed by Bruce LaBruce and Fifth Column (1990)
- The Troublemakers directed by G.B. Jones (1990)
(For Fifth Column recordings, see Fifth Column)
- Apple Strudel Man, Jolly Tambourine Man (1984)
- It's A Wonderful Record!, Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet (1994)
- Kickstand, Kickstand (Queenie) (1994)
- Messing With Greek Buck, Greek Buck (1998)
- Bucquiem, Greek Buck (2003)
- Mississauga Goddam, The Hidden Cameras (2004)
- " Memories of the Cabana Room". Guy Dixon. The Globe and Mail, Jul. 11, 2016
- Ira A. Robbins; David Sprague (1997). The Trouser Press Guide to '90s Rock: The All-new Fifth Edition of The Trouser Press Record Guide. Simon & Schuster. p. 259. ISBN 978-0-684-81437-7.
- Kaplan, John; Sumi, Glenn, "Summerworks Wrap-Up", Now, 15-22 Aug. 2002 Archived October 15, 2012, at the Wayback Machine
- "Perfect Pie". Show Details. torontolivetheatre.com. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 12 February 2013.
- Deneuve. FRS Enterprises. 1994. p. 37.
- "Queercore U Kno The Score: She Said Boom - The Story Of Fifth Column". The Quietus, Melissa Steiner, April 11th, 2013
- "Next Stage 2015: The Full Lineup, Reviewed. Torontoist, Martin Morrow, Carly Maga, and Steve Fisher, January 13, 2015
- "Next Stage Theatre Festival lacks Fringe’s fun and mischief". J. Kelly Nestruck. The Globe and Mail, Jan. 09, 2015
- "Caroline Azar - About This Person - Movies & TV - NYTimes.com". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. 2012. Archived from the original on 2012-10-26. Retrieved 2012-01-29.