|Born||28 June 1974|
|Labels||Phonag, Sony Music|
Caroline Chevin (born 28 June 1974) is a Swiss soul singer.
Chevin began her full-time music career in 2002; previously, she worked part-time in a bank. Her first solo album, Feel Real, was released in 2008 by record label Phonag. Back in the Days, her second album, was released by Nation Music in 2010; the eponymous single from that album remained in the Swiss Airplay Charts for eighty weeks. In March 2011, Caroline Chevin was awarded the Swiss Music Award for Best Breaking Act.
Subsequently, Chevin signed with Sony Music, who released the third solo album Hey World on 15 February 2013, The 13 songs were written by Chevin in 2012 together with songwriter Sékou Neblett (Freundeskreis, Joy Denalane) and producer Philipp Schweidler (Seven, Marc Sway).
Chevin met television presenter Greg Boyed in 2014 while she was visiting New Zealand, and they married in Switzerland later that year. Their son Kian Iraia Cassidy was born in 2015. Boyed died on holiday in Switzerland in 2018.
- 2008: Feel Real (Phonag)
- 2010: Back in the Days (Nation Music)
- 2013: Hey World (Sony Music)
- 2020: Enjoy the Ride (Chevin Music)
- Haehl, Mathias (2 September 2018). "Wie die Weggiser Sängerin Caroline Chevin ihre grosse Liebe verlor". Zentralplus. Retrieved 3 January 2019.
- "Caroline Chevin gewinnt Swiss Music Award". Schwyzkultur.ch. 4 March 2011. Archived from the original on 6 March 2011. Retrieved 7 March 2013.
- "DIE LIEBE ZUR MUSIK TREIBT MICH AN". Trendmagazin.ch. 28 February 2013. Retrieved 7 March 2013.
- "The Diary: Swiss entertainer steals TV presenter's heart". The New Zealand Herald. 16 July 2014. Archived from the original on 22 August 2018. Retrieved 22 August 2018.
- Land, Emma (22 August 2018). "TVNZ presenter Greg Boyed has died suddenly in Switzerland". Now to Love. Archived from the original on 22 August 2018. Retrieved 22 August 2018.