Caroline Uduak Abasi Ekanem|
1980 (age 37–38)
|Education||University of Calabar|
|Years active||2004-2007; 2015-present|
|Spouse(s)||Musa Danjuma (sep. 2016)|
Caroline Danjuma (born 1980) known previously as Caroline Ekanem, is a Nigerian actress. She made her screen debut in 2004, starring in Chico Ejiro's popular films. After a hiatus from the film industry, she had a comeback in 2016 to produce and star in the romantic thriller, Stalker.
Early life and education
Ekanem was born in 1980 to a Scottish father and a Nigerian mother. She is the first of 3 children. She studied Environmental Protection Management, Geography and Regional Planning at University of Calabar.
Chico Ejiro through Rita Dominic introduced Danjuma to the Nigerian film industry in the 2004 film, Deadly Care. She starred in other successful movies including Deadly Kiss (2004), Missing Angel (2004), The Captor (2006), Foreign Affairs, Real Love, The Twist, A Second Time and The Beast and The Angel. Her latest film is Stalker, starring Jim Iyke and Nse Ikpe Etim. In August 2017, she was honoured for her advocacy programs centered around building capacities of Nigerian youths by a Pan-African organization.
Caroline dated 2Face Idibia during her early period in the film industry. She was less frequent in Nollywood after her marriage to Musa Danjuma, the younger brother of Theophilus Danjuma in 2007. The union produced 2 sons and a daughter but they were separated in 2016.
- "Caroline Danjuma is 34 years old". pulse.ng. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- "Nollywood actress Danjuma turns 33". theeagleonline.com.ng. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- "I have never compromise my body for money.......Caroline Ekanem Danjuma". modernghana.com. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- "Why I married Danjuma". mynewswatchtimesng.com. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- reporter (August 11, 2017). "Caroline Danjuma Wins 2017 Mandela Award". The Tide (Nigeria). Retrieved 2017-12-02.
- "Caroline Ekanem stages comeback". The Vanguard. July 20, 2013. Retrieved June 25, 2016.
- "[Photos] The Lady Behind Caroline Danjuma's Marriage Crash Finally Revealed". stargist.com. Retrieved 24 June 2016.
- "Caroline Danjuma & Husband Celebrate the 1st Year Birthday of their Daughter Elizabeth". Bella Naija. October 4, 2015. Retrieved July 31, 2016.
- "Caroline Danjuma's 10-Year-Old Marriage Crashes + Husband's Pregnant Mistress Set To Move In". informationng.com. Retrieved 24 June 2016.