August 23, 1961
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
|Known for||The Real Housewives of New Jersey and Manzo'd with Children|
|Spouse(s)||Albert Manzo III (m. 1984)|
Caroline Laurita-Manzo (born August 23, 1961) is an American television personality and entrepreneur. She is best known for starring in the reality television series The Real Housewives of New Jersey, and her own spin-off show, Manzo'd with Children.
Manzo first appeared on the first season of Bravo's The Real Housewives of New Jersey in 2009. Her sister, Dina, and sister-in-law, Jacqueline, were also cast members when the show first aired. Manzo departed The Real Housewives after its fifth season and began filming a spin-off series about her family called Manzo'd with Children. The show premiered on October 5, 2014, on Bravo; it attracted over 1.7 million viewers. In March 2015, Bravo renewed Manzo'd with Children for a second season.
Manzo is married to Albert Manzo, co-owner of The Brownstone, an event and catering facility in Paterson, New Jersey. The couple has three children: Albert "Albie" (b. 1986), Lauren Michele (b. 1988), and Christopher Thomas (b. 1989).
- Mullins, Jenna (September 26, 2013). "Caroline Manzo Leaving Real Housewives of New Jersey". E! Online. NBCUniversal. Retrieved October 15, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 7, 2014). "'Manzo'd with Children' Back to Back Premiere Episodes Average Over 1.6 Million Total Viewers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 15, 2014.
- Gerard, Jeremy (March 30, 2015). "Bravo Media Slates 10 New Series, Including ‘Recipe For Deception’ – Upfronts". Deadline Hollywwod. Retrieved March 30, 2015.
- Mangan, Dan (March 17, 2011). "Gov rips 'Housewives' hubby". New York Post. Retrieved October 10, 2011.
- Pizarro, Max (March 17, 2011). "Gov on Manzo: 'Do you really believe he's sleeping on a cot in Paterson?'". PolitickerNJ. Retrieved October 10, 2011.
- Zeitlinger, Ron (September 20, 2011). "Al Manzo of 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' working with Hudson County Sheriff's Office on new program". The Jersey Journal. Retrieved October 10, 2011.