||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Caroline McKenzie is an Australian stage and screen actress.
Her theatre work includes:
- The 20's and All That Jazz, The Cherry Orchard, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Fen and Safety in Numbers for Hole in the Wall Theatre Company.
- Godspell, Chicago, The Jack the Ripper Show, On Our Selection, A Chorus of Disapproval, Company and Barnum for the Australian National Theatre Company.
- The Philadelphia Story for Sydney Theatre Company.
- The Man From Mukinupin for Q Theatre.
- Ridin' High (as Ethel Merman) for Griffin Theatre.
- Face to Face (on tour around Australia and Brazil) and The Turning for Perth Theatre Company.
- The Crucible for the Black Swan Theatre Company.
- Coram Boy for the Midnite Youth Theatre Company.
In The Turning, "a malevolent matriarch as corrosive in her effect on a family as any military dictator on a nation's destiny. Caroline McKenzie's Nan, steely and precise in gesture, is a fine study in understated menace."