Weir (9) playing for Scotland at UEFA Women's Euro 2017
|Full name||Caroline Elspeth Lillias Weir|
|Date of birth||20 June 1995|
|Place of birth||Dunfermline, Scotland|
|Playing position||Midfielder / Forward|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14:02, 12 December 2018 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 17:21, 22 June 2018 (UTC)
Weir started her career in the Hibernian Ladies youth system from the age of ten. In 2011, she won the SWFL First Division player of the year award for her performances in Hibs' reserve side while also making her first team debut in May against Glasgow City.
Caroline won the Player of the Match award in the Continental Cup Final in Feb 2019 as Manchester City beat Arsenal on penalties.
Having represented Scotland at all youth levels, Weir received her first call-up for the Scotland women's senior squad for their match against Iceland in June 2013. She retained her place in the squad for the following game against Germany. During Euro 2017, Weir scored Scotland's opening goal against Spain and was voted player of the game.
- Results list Scotland's goal tally first.
|1||13 September 2014||Fir Park, Motherwell||Faroe Islands||9–0||2015 FIFA Women's World Cup qual.||1|
|2,3||8 February 2015||Solitude, Belfast||Northern Ireland||4–0||Challenge match||2|
|4||23 October 2015||Fir Park, Motherwell||Belarus||7–0||UEFA Women's Euro 2017 qual||1|
|5||27 October 2015||FFM Training Centre, Skopje||Macedonia||4–1||UEFA Women's Euro 2017 qual||1|
|6||27 July 2017||De Adelaarshorst, Deventer, Netherlands||Spain||1–0||Euro 2017||1|
- FA Women's Cup: 2014
- Vauxhall Scotland Player of the Year: 2016
- Liverpool Ladies Player of the Year: 2016
- NRS Scottish Sporting Breakthrough Award: 2017
- "List of Players under Written Contract Registered Between 01/06/2018 and 30/06/2018" (PDF). The FA. Retrieved 3 December 2018.
- Hart, Ross (19 January 2016). "Dunfermline born Scotland star Caroline Weir signs for Liverpool Ladies". Dunfermline Press. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "Caroline Weir player profile". Manchester City F.C. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- Payne, Richard. "Weir up for Arsenal challenge". Scottish Women's Football Association. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- "Caroline Weir". Hibernian Girls & Ladies FC. Retrieved 23 July 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Shannon honoured with top award". Women's Soccer Scene. 2 December 2011. Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- "Arsenal Ladies confirm double signing". arsenal.com. Arsenal FC. 22 July 2013. Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- "Arsenal Bound". Dunfermline High School. Fife Council. Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- "Women's FA Cup final: Arsenal beat Everton to retain trophy". BBC.com.
- "Scotland International joins the Vixens". Retrieved 10 July 2015.
- Hunter, Steve (18 January 2016). "Liverpool Ladies sign Scotland star Caroline Weir". Liverpool F.C. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "Caroline Weir named LFC Ladies Player of the Season". Liverpool FC.com.
- Whithey, Abi (1 June 2018). "Caroline Weir signs for City". Manchester City F.C. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- "Iceland Women 2–3 Scotland Women: Hibs women key". The Scotsman. 3 June 2013. Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- "Weir ready!". Scottish Women's FA. Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- "Caroline Weir – Women's A Squad". Scottish Football Association. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- "Weir named as 2016 Vauxhall Player of the Year". Scottish FA.co.uk.
- "Dunfermline born footballer Caroline Weir wins Sporting Breakthrough Award at 2017 Nordoff Robbins Scotland Scottish Sporting Awards". Dunfermline Press.com.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Caroline Weir.|