Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Carolinian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carolinian may refer to:
- Something from or related to the Caroline Islands, an archipelago of tiny islands in the Pacific Ocean
- Something or someone from, or related to, The Carolinas, a region in the United States
- Carolinian forest, a life zone in eastern North America
- Carolinian (train), a daily passenger train operated by Amtrak in the eastern United States
- USS Carolinian (ID-1445), a United States Navy cargo ship in commission from 1918 to 1919
- M/S Carolinian, the first all-welded merchant ship in the world, completed 1930
- The Carolinian (play) (also known as The Rattlesnake), a 1922 play by Rafael Sabatini and J. E. Harold Terry.
- The Carolinian (newspaper), an African-American newspaper from Raleigh, North Carolina
- The Carolinian (student newspaper), a student newspaper from University of North Carolina at Greensboro
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carolinian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.