From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Carolinian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carolinian may refer to:
- Something from or related to the Caroline Islands, an archipelago of tiny islands in the Pacific Ocean
- Something or someone from, or related to, The Carolinas, a region in the United States
- Carolinian forest, a life zone in eastern North America
- Carolinian (train), a daily passenger train operated by Amtrak in the eastern United States
- USS Carolinian (ID-1445), a United States Navy cargo ship in commission from 1918 to 1919
- M/S Carolinian, the first all-welded merchant ship in the world, completed 1930.
- The Carolinian (also known as The Rattlesnake), a 1922 play by Rafael Sabatini and J. E. Harold Terry.
- The Carolinian, a 1924 novel by Rafael Sabatini based on the 1922 play
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carolinian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.