Jump to navigation Jump to search
The given name also gave rise to a surname in the 17th century.
First name or title
- Carolus Linnaeus (Carl von Linné), Swedish botanist and physician
- Carolus Linnaeus the Younger (Carl von Linné or Linnaeus filius), Swedish naturalist
- Carolus-Duran (Charles Auguste Émile Durand), French painter
- Carolus Sigonius (Carlo Sigonio or Sigone), Italian humanist
- Carolus Magnus (Charlemagne), Holy Roman Emperor
- Carolus Clusius (Charles de l'Écluse), Flemish doctor and botanist
- Carolus Rex (Charles XII or Karl XII), King of Sweden
- Carolus Gustavus (Charles X Gustav or Karl X Gustav), King of Sweden
- Carolus Luython, 17th-century composer
- Carolus Sigonius, 16th-century Italian humanist
- Carolus Hacquart, 17th-century composer
- Carolus Souliaert, 16th-century composer
- Jean Carolus, 19th-century Belgian artist
- Joris Carolus, 17th-century Dutch cartographer
- Johann Carolus, 17th-century newspaper publisher
- Cheryl Carolus, South African politician
- Heliolonche carolus, species of moth
- Carolus (plant), a genus of six species of flowering plants in the family Malpighiaceae
- Carolus (bug), a genus of insects in the family Cixiidae
- 16951 Carolus Quartus, an asteroid named after Charles IV (Latin: Carolus Quartus), the Holy Roman Emperor and King of Bohemia.
- carolus (coin), was a gold coin struck in the reign of Charles I.
- Several Swedish ships of the line have also been named Carolus.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carolus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.