The given name also gave rise to a surname in the 17th century.
First name or title
- Carolus Linnaeus (Carl von Linné), Swedish botanist and physician
- Carolus Linnaeus the Younger (Carl von Linné or Linnaeus filius), Swedish naturalist
- Carolus-Duran (Charles Auguste Émile Durand), French painter
- Carolus Sigonius (Carlo Sigonio or Sigone), Italian humanist
- Carolus Magnus (Charlemagne), Holy Roman Emperor
- Carolus Clusius (Charles de l'Écluse), Flemish doctor and botanist
- Carolus Rex (Charles XII or Karl XII), King of Sweden
- Carolus Gustavus (Charles X Gustav or Karl X Gustav), King of Sweden
- Carolus Luython, 17th-century composer
- Carolus Sigonius, 16th-century Italian humanist
- Carolus Hacquart, 17th-century composer
- Carolus Souliaert, 16th-century composer
- Jean Carolus, 19th-century Belgian artist
- Joris Carolus, 17th-century Dutch cartographer
- Johann Carolus, 17th-century newspaper publisher
- Cheryl Carolus, South African politician
- Heliolonche carolus, species of moth
- Carolus (plant), a genus of six species of flowering plants in the family Malpighiaceae
- Carolus (bug), a genus of insects in the family Cixiidae
- 16951 Carolus Quartus, an asteroid named after Charles IV (Latin: Carolus Quartus), the Holy Roman Emperor and King of Bohemia.
- carolus (coin), was a gold coin struck in the reign of Charles I.
- Several Swedish ships of the line have also been named Carolus.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carolus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.