This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Adele Ruth Crago|
October 27, 1934
Long Island, New York, USA
December 12, 1970 (aged 36)|
Culver City, California
|Cause of death||Self-inflicted gunshot wound|
Charles E. Graham (1957-1961) (divorced) 1 child|
Arthur Bryden (?-1970) (divorced) 1 child
Carolyn Craig (October 27, 1934 – December 12, 1970) was an American actress who was best known for her performance as Nora Manning in William Castle's 1959 shocker House on Haunted Hill.
Her film credits include a supporting performance in Giant (1956) as Lacey Lynnton and a lead role in the 1957 film noir Portland Exposé as Ruth Madison. She was also the second female lead in the 1958 Western Apache Territory.
Sometimes billed as Caroline Craig, she also made numerous guest appearances on television, including a recurring role on the soap opera General Hospital. Craig made a guest appearance on the fourth episode of the television series Perry Mason; she played Helen Waters in "The Case of the Drowning Duck".
From 1957 to 1961, Craig was married to Charles E. Graham and gave birth to a son in 1959. After her divorce from Graham, she was married to Arthur Bryden until April 1970.
- Giant (1956)
- Gunsight Ridge (1957)
- Portland Exposé (1957)
- Fury at Showdown (1957)
- Annie Oakley (TV series) (1956 Season 3 Episode 4 "Annie and the Twisted Trails" as Della Forsyth)
- Annie Oakley (TV series) (1957 Season 3 Episode 33 "Dude's Decision" as Penny Granger)
- Apache Territory (1958)
- House on Haunted Hill (1959)
- ""County Seat War", The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp, April 8, 1958". Internet Movie Data Base. Retrieved May 11, 2014.
- "Laramie: "The Fortune Hunter", October 9, 1962". Internet Movie Data Base. Retrieved January 2, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Carolyn Craig.|
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|