Carolyn Gray is a Canadian playwright. Her full-length play The Elmwood Visitation (Scirocco Drama) was produced by Theatre Projects Manitoba in 2007 and won the Manitoba Day Award for excellence in archival research. The Confessional of the Black Penitents or the True Path to the Church, a play about VLTs, was part of Factory Theatre Toronto’s Trans-Canada Reading Week in 2007 and is slated for production by Theatre Projects Manitoba. Catarinetta was produced as the Manitoba Theatre for Young People Junior Company show in 2008. Carolyn Gray won the John Hirsch Award for Most Promising New Writer at the 2008 Manitoba Book Awards, and is the Aqua Books Writer-in-Residence as of September 2009.
- Manitoba Historical Society page on The Elmwood Visitation
- Winnipeg International Writers Festival Biography
- Manitoba Theatre for Young People Biography
- Factory Theatre Toronto’s Trans-Canada Reading Week
- The Elmwood Visitation by Carolyn Gray, Scirocco Drama, 2007.
- North Main Gothic by Carolyn Gray, Scirocco Drama, 2010.