|Look up caron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caron or háček, is a diacritic ( ˇ ).
Caron may also refer to:
- Caron, Saskatchewan, a hamlet in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Caron No. 162, Saskatchewan, a rural municipality of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Caron, Western Australia, a town in Western Australia
- Caron (name)
- Caron Foundation, a drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation center in Wernersville, Pennsylvania
- Parfums Caron, a French perfume house established in 1904
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.