From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Carpathians are the Carpathian Mountains, a range of mountains across Central Europe.
Carpathian may also refer to:
- Carpathian Basin or Pannonian Basin, in Europe
- Carpathian Military District, a former district of the Soviet Armed Forces
- The Carpathians, a novel by Janet Frame
- Carpathians (race), fictional characters in Christine Feehan's Dark Series
- Carpathia, a fictional planet settled by human refugees from Earth in the one-season BBC sci-fi series Outcasts
- Carpathian (band), an Australian hardcore band
- RMS Carpathia, the ship that rescued the Titanic's victims
- Carpathian League, a European ice hockey league
- Montes Carpatus, a mountain range on the nearside of Earth's Moon
- Framework Convention on the Protection and Sustainable Development of the Carpathians or Carpathian Convention, a convention on sustainable development of the Carpathian region
- Carpathian Euroregion, an international association formed in 1993
- Carpathian Shepherd Dog, a Romanian sheep dog
- Carpathian goat
- Carpathian newt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carpathian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.