From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up carpenter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A carpenter is a person who engages in carpentry, the craft of woodworking.
Carpenter or Carpenters may also refer to:
Communities and settlements
- Carpenter, Alabama
- Carpenter, California
- Carpenter, Colorado, a ghost town
- Carpenter, Delaware
- Carpenter Township, Jasper County, Indiana
- Carpenter, Iowa
- Carpenter, Kentucky
- Carpenter Township, Itasca County, Minnesota
- Carpenter, Mississippi
- Carpenter, Bernalillo County, New Mexico
- Carpenter, Grant County, New Mexico, a ghost town
- Carpenter, North Carolina
- Carpenter, North Dakota
- Carpenter, Ohio
- Carpenter, Oklahoma
- Carpenter, South Dakota
- Carpenter, Texas
- Carpenter, Wyoming
- Carpenter Creek, Montana
- Carpenter Township, Steele County, North Dakota
- Carpenter's Bar, Montana
- Carpenter's Point, New York
- FOB Carpenter, Iraq
- 1852 Carpenter, an asteroid
- Carpenter (crater), on the Moon
- Carpenter Canyon, in Clark County, Nevada, origin of Carpenter Canyon Creek; Carpenter Canyon Road starts near Pahrump.
- Carpenter Park, an Illinois Nature Preserve and Important Bird Area of Illinois on the north bank of the Sangamon River north of Springfield, Illinois.
- Carpenter Arms pubs in the United Kingdom
- Carpenter Body Company, a bus body manufacturer
- Carpenter Technology Corporation, a metals manufacturer
- Carpenter (surname)
- Carpenter (theatre), a woodworker who works in the theatre
- USS Carpenter (DD-825), a ship
- Carpenters Bridge a historic bridge in Delaware\
- Carpenters a secret order of the essenes
- Carpender (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Carpenter"
- All pages with titles containing "Carpenter"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carpenter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.