(Redirected from Carpophorus (disambiguation))
Carpophorus (Karpophoros, Carpoforus, Carpoforo) is a name of Greek origin that means "fruit-bearer." It can refer to:
- A bishop of Carthage who presided from 258?
- The man said to have been the master of Pope Callixtus I before the latter became pope
- The priest who converted Saint Chrysanthus
- Carpoforo Tencalla (1623–1685), Swiss-Italian Baroque painter
- San Carpofóro Canyon, California
- San Carpoforo, church in Gabiano, Italy
- San Carpoforo, church in Como, Italy
- Carpophorus, Exanthus, Cassius, Severinus, Secundus, and Licinius (died ca. 295), Christian soldiers martyred at Como
- Rufus and Carpophorus (Carpone), martyrs of Capua
- Carpophorus is one of the Four Crowned Martyrs
- Carpophorus, priest martyred around 300 either at Spoleto or at Seville
- Carpophorus was an epithet of Demeter and her daughter Persephone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carpophorus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.