Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up carré or carrée in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Fort Carré, sixteenth-century fort in France
- Vieux Carré, French Quarter of New Orleans
- Chapeau Carré, second highest peak on the island of Carriacou in the Grenada Grenadines
- Chapeau Carré, populated place near Boucan-Carré, Haiti
- Bonnet Carré Spillway, a flood control structure near New Orleans, Louisiana
- Carré Theatre, one of the leading theatres in the Netherlands, founded by Oscar Carré
- Carré (Stockhausen), composition for four orchestras and four choirs by Karlheinz Stockhausen
- Carré may also refer to infantry battle formation, more usually known as the infantry square
- A type of bet in Roulette
- Carrè, town in Italy
- Equirectangular projection, also known as plate carrée
- Maison Carrée, temple at Nîmes in southern France
- French name for the double whole note, which has a rectangular notehead in mensural notation
- All pages with titles containing "Carré" or "Carrée"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carré.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.