Carrabin, Western Australia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||359 m (1,178 ft)|
|LGA(s)||Shire of Westonia|
|State electorate(s)||Central Wheatbelt|
|Preceding station||Transwa Trains network||Following station|
towards East Perth
- "Carrabin Station". 10 December 2005. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- Western Australian Land Information Authority. "History of country town names – C". Retrieved 8 June 2007.
- "Country elevators". The West Australian. Perth: National Library of Australia. 6 July 1932. p. 10. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- Western Australia; Scholz, G; Smolinski, H (1987), The soils of South Carrabin Research Station light land annex, Dept. of Agriculture, Division of Resource Management, retrieved 10 March 2012
- Bolland, M. D. A. (Michael David Anthony); Porter, W. M; Western Australia. Division of Plant Industries (1991), The responses of different plant species to superphosphate applications on uniform yellow sandplain soil at South Carrabin, Western Australia, Division of Plant Industries, Western Australian Dept. of Agriculture, ISBN 978-0-646-08522-7
- Prospector Timetable[permanent dead link]
|This article about a location in Western Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|