From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carranza may refer to:
- The Carança river in the Pyrenees
- The Carranza river, a tributary of the Asón (river)
- Karrantza, a town in the Biscay province of Northern Spain
- Bartolomé Carranza (1503–1576), Spanish priest of the Dominican Order, theologian and Archbishop of Toledo
- Jerónimo Sánchez de Carranza (d. c. 1608), founder of the Spanish La Verdadera Destreza school of fencing
- Venustiano Carranza (1859–1920), Mexican revolutionary, politician and President of Mexico
- Roque Carranza (1919–1986), Argentine minister of defense
- Venustiano Carranza (disambiguation)
- Arantza, a town in Navarre in Northern Spain
- Carranca, a type of figurehead attached to river craft in Brazil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carranza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.