Jump to navigation Jump to search
Carranza may refer to:
- Carança river in the Pyrenees
- Carranza river, a tributary of the Asón (river)
- Karrantza, a town in the Biscay province of Northern Spain
- Venustiano Carranza (disambiguation)
- Arantza, a town in Navarre in Northern Spain
- Carranca, a type of figurehead attached to river craft in Brazil
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carranza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.