From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carranza may refer to:
- Jerónimo Sánchez de Carranza, founder of the Spanish La Verdadera Destreza school of fencing
- Roque Carranza, Argentine minister of defense
- Venustiano Carranza (1859–1920), Mexican revolutionary, politician and President of Mexico
- Arantza, a town in Navarre in Northern Spain
- Karrantza, a town in the Biscay province of Northern Spain
- Places named for Venustiano Carranza:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carranza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.