Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Société par actions simplifiée|
Carrefour Market stores generally range from 1000 m² to 4000 m².
Since 2011, the Carrefour group had decided to deploy Carrefour Market supermarkets internationally.
Carrefour Market around the world
- In Belgium, all Carrefour GB and remaining Champion (Wallonia) supermarkets will eventually become a Carrefour Market. As of April 2013, there are 354 Carrefour Market stores, for more info see GB Group and GIB Group.
- In Egypt, the Carrefour Group has 5 Carrefour Market stores in the country.
- In Italy, the first Carrefour Market has opened in November 2008.
- In Malaysia, the first Carrefour Market store was opened in November 2009. All supermarkets were removed as of 2013.
- In Morocco, from 30 July 2011, all Label'Vie supermarkets will become Carrefour Market-Label'Vie.
- In Romania, as of 16 September 2014, there are 81 Carrefour Market stores.
- In Spain, the first Carrefour Express supermarkets were all rebranded and became Carrefour Market in 2011.
- In Tunisia, all Champion stores became a Carrefour Market.
- In Turkey, from 2010 several supermarkets became Carrefour Market stores.
- In Brazil, from 2017, Carrefour Market was launched in São Paulo, at the neighborhood of Vila Olímpia.
- In Kuwait, all Géant easy Supermarkets were acquired by Majid Al Futtaim Group operated Carrefour in 2017 and were rebranded as Carrefour Market. Currently, 6 Carrefour Market stores are present in Kuwait.
- In UAE, Carrefour Market operates across several regions. The Majid Al Futtaim Group operated Carrefour chain acquired 13 Géant easy stores and rebranded the stores as Carrefour Market.
- In Georgia, the Carrefour Group has Carrefour Market stores in the country.
|This retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|