Carrie Kei Heim
|Carrie Heim Binas|
|Born||Carrie Kei Heim
December 7, 1973
|Occupation||Actress, Lawyer, Writer|
|Years active||1982 - 1986|
|Spouse(s)||Peter Binas (m. 2005)|
Carrie Kei Heim (born December 7, 1973) is an American actress, lawyer, and writer. She is best known for her roles as Cornelia in Santa Claus: The Movie and Nikki Ferris in The Parent Trap II. After completing The Parent Trap ll, Carrie retired from acting.
Heim is a 1991 graduate of Hunter College High School, a 1994 graduate of Vassar College with a B.A. in French, and a 1996 graduate of Hunter College with an additional B.A. in English and Theater. In 2001, Heim received a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania law school and was a lawyer until 2008 when she lost her job. Carrie then went on to pursue a career in writing.
Heim has worked as a clerk for Jeffrey R. Howard of the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit and as a litigation associate for the law firms Cravath, Swaine & Moore and Mintz Levin.
On May 21, 2005, Heim married Peter K. Binas and currently has one child, a daughter born April 12, 2007.
|1983||The Brass Ring||Diane||Television film|
|1985||The Equalizer||Sarah||Episode - "Pilot"|
|1985||ABC Weekend Specials||Pippi Longstocking||Episode - "Pippi Longstocking"|
|1985||Santa Claus: The Movie||Cornelia||Feature film|
|1986||Spenser: For Hire||Marcella Harrington||Episode - "At the River's Edge"|
|1986||The Parent Trap II||Nicole "Nikki" Ferris||Television film|
- Where are the child stars of our best-loved Christmas movies NOW? Drug rumours, writing plays and a leather-clad rocker - what these festive film favourites did next
- http://www.movietome.com/people/202611/carrie-kei-heim/bio.html[permanent dead link]
- Teen Writing Camp
- http://www.movietome.com/people/202611/carrie-kei-heim/credits.html[permanent dead link]
- Carrie Kei Heim on IMDb
- Carrie Kei Heim on LinkedIn
- Carrie Kei Heim at BlogSpot
- Carrie Kei Heim on Twitter
- Grub Street
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|