Carroll County Airport (Arkansas)
Carroll County Airport
|Elevation AMSL||1,206 ft / 368 m|
Carroll County Airport (FAA LID: 4M1) is a county-owned, public-use airport in Carroll County, Arkansas, United States. It is located three nautical miles (6 km) west of the central business district of Berryville, Arkansas. This airport is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Carroll County Airport covers an area of 51 acres (21 ha) at an elevation of 1,206 feet (368 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 7/25 with an asphalt surface measuring 3,554 by 75 feet (1,083 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending July 31, 2012, the airport had 21,200 aircraft operations, an average of 58 per day: 99% general aviation and 1% military. At that time there were 29 aircraft based at this airport: 72% single-engine, 17% ultralight, 7% jet, and 3% multi-engine.
- Carroll County Airport, official site
- Carroll County (4M1) at Arkansas Department of Aeronautics
- Aerial photo as of February 2001 from USGS The National Map
- Airfield photos from U.S. Civil Air Patrol at the Wayback Machine (archived September 23, 2006)
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 4M1, effective January 31, 2019
- Resources for this airport: