Carroll Eugene Simcox
Carroll Eugene Simcox (April 14, 1912 – October 16, 2002) was an American Episcopal priest and editor of The Living Church magazine. Simcox was born in Lisbon, North Dakota and educated at the University of North Dakota. He was ordained deacon in 1937 and priest in 1938. He was rector of Zion Episcopal Church, Manchester, Vermont, and instructor at Bennington College from 1950 to 1955. He served as rector of St. Mary's Episcopal Church, Tampa, Florida from 1958 to 1964.
His wife Georgiana (died 1999) was news editor of The Living Church.
- Living the Creed (Morehouse-Gorham, 1950)
- Historical road of Anglicanism (Regnery, 1968)
- Treasury of Quotations on Christian Themes (Seabury, 1975)
- Prayer: The Divine Dialog (Intervarsity Press, 1985)
- Eternal You: An Exploration of a Spiritual Intuition (New York: Crossroad, 1986)
- Former TLC Editor, the Rev. Caroll Simcox, dies at age 90. Obituary notice in The Living Church, November 10, 2002, p. 14.
- Carroll Eugene Simcox at Find a Grave
- Natter (BLOG) from Louie Crew's Anglican Pages (Unofficial) Email appreciation of Simcox by Louie Crew
|This Anglicanism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|