Carrollton Exempted Village School District
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carrollton Exempted Village Schools is a school district located in Carroll County, Ohio, United States. The only high school for the district is located in Carrollton, Ohio and is called Carrollton High School.
List of schools
- Augusta Elementary, Augusta, Ohio
- Carrollton Elementary, Carrollton, Ohio
- Dellroy Elementary, Dellroy, Ohio
- Bell Herron Middle School, Carrollton, Ohio
- Carrollton High School, Carrollton, Ohio
List of former schools
- Harlem Springs Elementary, Harlem Springs, Ohio (closed in 2008)
- Kilgore Elementary, Kilgore, Ohio (built in 1891, joined the school district in 1959, closed in 2006, sold in 2008)
- Willis Elementary, Mechanicstown, Ohio (closed in 2008)
- District Website
- "Superintendent drops plans for grade level buildings". The Free Press Standard. 2008-02-05. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- Quattrochi, David. "Letters to the Editor". The Free Press Standard. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- Rutledge, Don (2008-10-21). "Kilgore school sold for $1". The Free Press Standard. Archived from the original on 2013-12-26. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- Kohler, Roy. "Letters to the Editor". The Free Press Standard. Archived from the original on 2009-01-30. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
|This Carroll County, Ohio school article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|