Carrollton Township, Carroll County, Indiana
Cornfield southeast of Sharon
Location of Carrollton Township in Carroll County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||29.59 sq mi (76.6 km2)|
|• Land||29.58 sq mi (76.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2)|
|Elevation||725 ft (221 m)|
|• Density||20.2/sq mi (7.8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453160|
Carrollton Township was organized in 1835.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 29.59 square miles (76.6 km2), of which 29.58 square miles (76.6 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
- Washington Township (north)
- Deer Creek Township, Cass County (northeast)
- Ervin Township, Howard County (east)
- Burlington Township (south)
- Jackson Township (west)
- Monroe Township (west)
- "Carrollton Township, Carroll County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Odell, John Curtis (1916). History of Carroll County, Indiana: Its People, Industries and Institutions. B.F. Bowen. p. 81.