From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A carrot is a vegetable.
Carrot may also refer to:
- Wild carrot, a flowering plant also known as Queen Anne's lace
- Flaming Carrot Comics
- Camberwell carrot, a slang term for cannabis
- Carrot fly
- World Carrot Museum, an online museum about carrots
- "Carrots" (song), a single by Panda Bear
- Carrot Top Records
- Carrots (Pillow Pal), a Pillow Pal bunny made by Ty, Inc.
- Carrot Ironfoundersson, a fictional character from the Discworld series
- Carrot Top, an American comedian
- Jasper Carrott, a British comedian
- Captain Carrot, a DC Comics superhero
- Wild Carrot (music group), a folk duo
- Carrot River Valley (electoral district), Saskatchewan, Canada
- Carrot River, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Carrot, Minnesota
- Carrot2, a search results clustering engine and open source project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carrot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.