|Associated acts||Snapline, White+, Soviet Pop, Birdstriking, BOYZ & GIRL|
Zhang Shouwang (Chinese: 张守望)|
He Fan (Chinese: 何凡)
Houzi (Chinese: 猴子)
Li Weisi (Chinese: 李维思)|
Li Qing (Chinese: 李青)
Ben Ben (Chinese: 斑斑)
Carsick Cars released their self-titled debut album in 2007 on Maybe Mars  in China and on tenzenmen in Australia. The band joined Sonic Youth for their European tour in Prague and Vienna in 2007. A 7" single of tracks taken from that album was released in the UK by Suyin Records. In June 2009, the band released their second album, You Can Listen, You Can Talk. In March 2010, 2011, and 2012 Carsick Cars performed at the world-renowned music festival SXSW in Austin, Texas.
As of November 2010, Li Weisi and Li Qing have left the band to focus on their other projects. They were replaced by He Fan (Birdstriking) on bass and Ben Ben (BOYZ & GIRL, Skip Skip Ben Ben). Ben Ben was subsequently replaced by Houzi.
- August 25, 2007: Prague (with Sonic Youth)
- August 26, 2007: Vienna (with Sonic Youth)
- October 2–4, 2007: Modern Sky Festival, Beijing
- 2007: Carsick Cars
- 2009: You Can Listen, You Can Talk
- 2011: She Will Wait" b/w "Could You Be There (Cassette Only)
- 2014: 3
- SIMON LEWIS (2012-03-01). "Beijing Bop". Hemispheres Inflight Magazine.
- Carsick Cars (Media notes). CarsickCars. Maybe Mars. 2007. Maybe 2.2.
- "Carsick Cars (album)".
- "Sonic Youth 2007 Calendar".
- "Suyin Records". Retrieved 2009-06-27.
- "Carsick Cars - You Can Listen, You Can Talk". Retrieved 2009-06-27.
- "Modern Sky Festival: Music and Beyond". Retrieved 2007-10-25.
- "Modern Sky Festival: Car-Sick Cars". Retrieved 2007-10-25.
- Carsick Cars official website
- Carsick Cars on Douban
- Carsick Cars discography at MusicBrainz
- Carsick Cars @ RiC Wiki, complete biography
|This article on a Chinese band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|