|Associated acts||Snapline, White+, Soviet Pop, Birdstriking, BOYZ & GIRL|
|Members||Zhang Shouwang (Chinese: 张守望)
He Fan (Chinese: 何凡)
Houzi (Chinese: 猴子)
|Past members||Li Weisi (Chinese: 李维思)
Li Qing (Chinese: 李青)
Ben Ben (Chinese: 斑斑)
The band was scheduled to open for Sonic Youth in Beijing in April, 2007, but their performance was canceled on short notice. However, in August the same year they joined Sonic Youth for their European tour in Prague and Vienna.
Carsick Cars released their self-titled debut album in 2007 on Maybe Mars  in China and on tenzenmen in Australia. A 7" single of tracks taken from that album was released in the UK by Suyin Records. In June 2009, the band released their second album, You Can Listen, You Can Talk. In March 2010, 2011, and 2012 Carsick Cars performed at the world-renowned music festival SXSW in Austin, Texas.
As of November 2010, Li Weisi and Li Qing have left the band to focus on their other projects. They have since been replaced by He Fan (Birdstriking) on bass and Ben Ben (BOYZ & GIRL, Skip Skip Ben Ben). Ben Ben has Since left and has been replaced by Houzi.
- August 25, 2007: Prague (with Sonic Youth)
- August 26, 2007: Vienna (with Sonic Youth)
- October 2–4, 2007: Modern Sky Festival, Beijing
- 2007: Carsick Cars
- 2009: You Can Listen, You Can Talk
- 2011: She Will Wait" b/w "Could You Be There (Cassette Only)
- 2014: 3
- SIMON LEWIS (2012-03-01). "Beijing Bop". Hemispheres Inflight Magazine.
- Carsick Cars (Media notes). CarsickCars. Maybe Mars. 2007. Maybe 2.2.
- "Beijing Band to Open for Sonic Youth". 2007-03-26. Retrieved 2007-10-25.
- "Little Trouble in Big China for Sonic Youth, PGMG". 2007-04-27. Retrieved 2007-10-25.
- "Sonic Youth 2007 Calendar".
- "Carsick Cars (album)".
- "Suyin Records". Retrieved 2009-06-27.
- "Carsick Cars - You Can Listen, You Can Talk". Retrieved 2009-06-27.
- "Modern Sky Festival: Music and Beyond". Retrieved 2007-10-25.
- "Modern Sky Festival: Car-Sick Cars". Retrieved 2007-10-25.
|This article on a Chinese band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|