From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In exterior algebra: Suppose that v1, ..., vp are linearly independent elements of a vector space V and w1, ..., wp are such that
- in ΛV. Then there are scalars hij = hji such that
- In several complex variables: Let a1 < a2 < a3 < a4 and b1 < b2 and define rectangles in the complex plane C by
- so that . Let K2, ..., Kn be simply connected domains in C and let
- so that again . Suppose that F(z) is a complex analytic matrix-valued function on a rectangle K in Cn such that F(z) is an invertible matrix for each z in K. Then there exist analytic functions in and in such that
- in K.
- In potential theory, a result that estimates the Hausdorff measure of the set on which a logarithmic Newtonian potential is small. See Cartan's lemma (potential theory).
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.