From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up carte blanche in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carte blanche (French for blank or white card) or its Spanish language variant, carta blanca, may refer to:
- Blank cheque, a cheque that has no numerical value entered, but is already signed
- Full Powers, the authority of a person to sign a treaty or convention on behalf of a sovereign state
- A NATO exercise in 1955 that shocked observers by the projection of casualties from nuclear weapons even in the allied Federal Republic of Germany
Carte Blanche may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Carte Blanche, a 1965 painting by René Magritte
- Carte Blanche (Norwegian dance company), the Norwegian national company of contemporary dance, based in Bergen, Norway
- Yvette Carte-Blanche, a fictional character in the BBC sitcom 'Allo 'Allo!
- Carte Blanche: First Episode - For a Fistful of Teeth, a 2006 PC videogame released by Absurdus
- Carte Blanche (novel), a 2011 James Bond novel by Jeffery Deaver
- Carte Blanche, a novel by Marcos Arnold
- "Carte Blanche", a 1999 trance song by Veracocha
- "Carte Blanche", a song from Shock Treatment (1981), the follow-up film to The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Carte Blanche (TV series), an investigative journalism show produced by Combined Artists and aired on M-Net
- "Carte Blanche", an episode from the FX TV show, The Shield
- Carte Blanche (credit card) travel and entertainment card, part of the Diners Club charge card portfolio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carte blanche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.