Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up carte blanche in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carte blanche (French for blank or white card) or its Spanish language variant, carta blanca may refer to:
- Carte blanche, a French phrase, meaning "unlimited discretionary power to act; unrestricted authority"
Carte Blanche may also refer to:
Arts and media
- Carte Blanche (group), a French electronic music group with DJ Mehdi and Riton
- Carte Blanche (Rachid Taha album), 1997
- Carte Blanche (Phat Kat album), 2007
- "Carte Blanche", a 1999 trance song by Veracocha
- "Carte Blanche", a song from Shock Treatment (1981), the follow-up film to The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- "Carte Blanche", a 1987 song by Oktobar 1864 from album Oktobar 1864
- Carte Blanche (TV series), an investigative journalism show produced by Combined Artists and aired on M-Net
- "Carte Blanche" (The Shield), an episode from the FX TV show, The Shield
- Carta blanca, a 2006 Spanish talk show
- Yvette Carte-Blanche, a fictional character in the BBC sitcom 'Allo 'Allo!
- Carte Blanche (Norwegian dance company), the Norwegian national company of contemporary dance, based in Bergen, Norway
- Carte Blanche (novel), a 2011 James Bond novel by Jeffery Deaver
- Carte Blanche, a 1965 painting by René Magritte
- Carta Blanca, a Mexican beer
- Carte Blanche, a blended wine by the Louis Roederer champagne producer
- Carte Blanche (credit card) travel and entertainment card, part of the Diners Club charge card portfolio
- Carte Blanche, a NATO exercise in 1955 that included the 21st Operations Group
- Carte blanche, a type of play in the card game Piquet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carte blanche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.