|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Investigation of potential copyright issue
|If you have just labeled this page as a potential copyright issue, please follow the instructions for filing at the bottom of the box.|
The previous content of this page or section has been identified as posing a potential copyright issue, as a copy or modification of the text from the source(s) below, and is now listed on Wikipedia:Copyright problems (listing):
Unless the copyright status of the text on this page is clarified, the problematic text or the entire page may be deleted one week after the time of its listing.
|Can you help resolve this issue?
For more details on this topic, see Wikipedia:CP § Responding to articles listed for copyright investigation.
|About importing text to Wikipedia
For more details on this topic, see Wikipedia:Copying text from other sources.
|Instructions for filing
If you have tagged the article for investigation, please complete the following steps:
- Competition law
- Bid rigging
- British Valve Association
- Business oligarch
- Competition regulator
- Content cartel
- De Beers
- Drug cartel
- Economic regulator
- Industrial organization
- Labour union
- Organized crime
- Phoebus cartel
- Price fixing
- Robber baron
- Standard Oil
- State cartel theory
- Tacit collusion
- O'Sullivan, Arthur; Sheffrin, Steven M. (2003). Economics: Principles in Action. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey 07458: Pearson Prentice Hall. p. 171. ISBN 0-13-063085-3.
- Khemani, R.S.; Shapiro, D.M. (1993). "Glossary of Industrial Organisation Economics and Competition Law" (PDF). OECD. pp. 18–19.
- Economics A-Z. Glossary of Economic Terms done by The Economist
- The first publication on this topic was: Friedrich Kleinwächter, Die Kartelle. Ein Beitrag zur Frage der Organisation der Volkswirtschaft, Innsbruck 1883.
- Ervin Hexner, The International Steel Cartel, Chapel Hill 1943, 8, pp. 32–35.
- Velkar, Aashish (July 2006). "Institutional Facts and Standardisation: The Case of Measurements in the London Coal Trade" (PDF). Department of Economic History, London School of Economics.
- Tony A. Freyer, Antitrust and global capitalism 1930–2004, New York 2006; Wyatt C. Wells, Antitrust and the Formation of the Postwar World, New York 2002.
- Marek Martyniszyn, Export Cartels: Is it Legal to Target Your Neighbour? Analysis in Light of Recent Case Law, 15(1) Journal of International Economic Law 181 (2012).
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development: Recommendation of the Council Concerning Effective Action Against Hard Core Cartels, March 1998
- The India-Pakistan-Bangladesh-Ceylon Conferences was founded in 1875 and ended October 2008, under pressure from the Competition Commission of India. "India shipping conference agrees to cease operations." Journal of Commerce Online (May 1, 2008).
- Bishop and Walker (1999).
- Katsargyri, Georgia (January 1, 1970). "Exclusion Strategies of New Businesses". PYXIDA Institutional Repository and Digital Library. Athens University of Economics and Business. Retrieved January 23, 2017.
- Antitrust Enforcement and the Consumer Archived September 12, 2007, at the Wayback Machine. U.S. Department of Justice
- De Beers#Diamond monopoly
- "Diamond Investing FAQ", Mining.com, February 18, 2014.
- Anthony O'Hara, Phillip (1999). Anthony O'Hara, Phillip, ed. Encyclopedia of Political Economy: A-K. A–K (illustrated, reprint ed.). London; New York: Routledge. p. 348. ISBN 978-0-415-18717-6.
- Easterly, William (July–August 2012), "Cartel of Good Intentions" (PDF), Foreign Policy, no. 131, pp. 40–49
- BBC News, "Unilever and Procter & Gamble in price fixing fine".
- Bishop, Simon and Mike Walker (1999): The Economics of EC Competition Law. Sweet and Maxwell.
- Connor, John M. (2008): Global Price Fixing: 2nd Paperback Edition. Heidelberg: Springer.
- Dick, Andrew R. (2008). Cartels. The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics (2nd ed.). Library of Economics and Liberty. ISBN 978-0865976658. OCLC 237794267.
- Freyer, Tony A.: Antitrust and global capitalism 1930–2004, New York 2006.
- Hexner, Ervin, The International Steel Cartel, Chapel Hill 1943.
- Kleinwächter, Friedrich, Die Kartelle. Ein Beitrag zur Frage der Organisation der Volkswirtschaft, Innsbruck 1883.
- Levenstein, Margaret C. and Valerie Y. Suslow. "What Determines Cartel Success?" Journal of Economic Literature 64 (March 2006): 43–95.
- Liefmann, Robert: Cartels, Concerns and Trusts, Ontario 2001 [London 1932]
- Martyniszyn, Marek, "Export Cartels: Is it Legal to Target Your Neighbour? Analysis in Light of Recent Case Law", Journal of International Economic Law 15(1) (2012): 181-222.
- Stocking, George W. and Myron W. Watkins. Cartels in Action. New York: Twentieth Century Fund (1946).
- Stigler, George J., "The extent and bases of monopoly, in: The American economic review, Bd. 32 (1942), pp. 1–22.
- Stigler, George J., The theory of price, New York 1987, 4th Ed.
- Tirole, Jean (1988): The Theory of Industrial Organization. The MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Wells, Wyatt C.: Antitrust and the Formation of the Postwar World, New York 2002.