From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cartel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cartel is a tight organization based on a formal agreement among commercial enterprises with conflicting interests.
Cartel may also refer to:
- Cartel, adopted from Dutch language Kartel (electoral alliance), a public and formal electoral alliance between political parties (hence, cartel parties)
- Cartel party theory, evaluates influences among state and political parties (hence, cartel parties)
- Drug cartel, a drug trafficking organization (the article lists specific cartels)
- State cartel theory, addresses international relations formed by states (hence, cartel states)
Groups and labels
- Cartel (band), an American pop punk band
- Cartel (rap group), a Turkish hip hop group
- The Cartel (record distributor), a network of record distributors in the UK
- Cartel (Cartel album), the band's self-titled album
- Cartel (hip hop album), a German 1995 compilation album
- The Cartel (2010), a documentary film by Bob Bowdon that covers the failures of public education in the United States by focusing on New Jersey
- Galindo cartel, a cartel that figured largely in Sons of Anarchy (season 4)
- Cartel (ship), a vessel engaged in a humanitarian voyage, such as the exchange of prisoners
- The Cartel, a professional wrestling stable in the Global Wrestling Federation, in the 1990s
- Cartell, an Irish vehicle checking company
- El Cartel (disambiguation)
- Kartel (disambiguation)
- Kartellen, Swedish gangsta-rap and hip hop formation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cartel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.