Carter, Forest County, Wisconsin
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||1,516 ft (462 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|Area code(s)||715 & 534|
|GNIS feature ID||1578953|
- Minertown-Oneva, mining district
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Carter, Forest County, Wisconsin
- "Forest County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 28 February 2015.
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company (1908). A History of the Origin of the Place Names Connected with the Chicago & North Western and Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railways. p. 51.
|This article about a location in Forest County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|