- "Carter Stevens" may also refer to the fictional character from the US TV teen drama, Finding Carter, portrayed by Kathryn Prescott
|Born||October 17, 1944|
|Other names||Stud Looper, Peter Sutinov, Alan Grodin, Steve Mitchell, Francis X. Bush, Steven Carter, Steven Mitchell, ükî Mitchæll, Francess X. Bush, Malcolm S. Worob, D. Byrd, Travis St. Germaine, Steven Carter, Steven Mitchell|
Carter Stevens (born October 17, 1944) is a former pornographic film actor, grip, gaffer and lab technician (film processing) and director. He made 8mm loops, appeared in over 50 adult films between around 1973 and 1993, and directed about 40 films between 1972 and 1996, including a series of films for the Avon Theater chain.
After Stevens film Punk Rock received favorable reviews and with the increasing popularity of the Punk rock genre, he re-edited and released the film into an R-rated version, replacing explicit sex footage with more music and expanded plot.
He fought battles with drugs, a life-threatening heart attack, and charges of obscenity before re-emerging in the 1990s and early 2000s to produce the BDSM-related S&M News, and several print publications.
- 2004 Free Speech Coalition Lifetime Achievement Award - Director
- 2009 AVN Hall of Fame inductee
- "Personal Bio Carter Stevens". IAFD.com. Retrieved 2008-10-12.
- "Dirty Work". villiagevoice.com. The Village Voice. Retrieved 8 May 2017.
- "New Film Pins Hope On Punk". Miami Herald. New York News Service. 3 January 1978. Retrieved 6 January 2018.
- "Carter Stevens: A Porn Renaissance Man", The Rialto Report, April 21, 2013
- "Free Speech Coalition Gives Honorees, Guests Royal Treatment at Night of the Stars". avn.com. Adult Video News. Retrieved 8 May 2017.
- "AVN Awards Past Winners". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 2007-09-29. Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- Carter Stevens at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Carter Stevens at the Adult Film Database Not safe for work.
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|